Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator - Mrs K Belcher
Please contact via the main school office
Monton Green Primary School Local Offer 2022
Information about Salford's Local Offer
Salford Local Authority Offer click here
Monton Green Primary SEN Information Report
Special Educational Needs Policy
The SEN complaint procedure is as follows:
- Stage 1: The complaint is dealt with by the class teacher in the first instance. If the matter remains unresolved,
- Stage 2: The complaint is dealt with by the SENCO or by a senior manager. If there is still no resolution,
- Stage 3: The Head teacher would become actively involved.
- If the matter is still not resolved, the complainant must put their complaint in writing to the Chair of Governors.
- Stage 4: The Governing Body deals with the matter through their agreed complaint resolution procedures.
- In the unlikely event that the matter is still not resolved, the parent can then take the complaint to the Local Authority Complaints Officer and ultimately to the Ombudsman/Secretary of State.
Support for parents of SEND pupils who have a complaint is available through Schools Information and Support Service - ttps://www.salford.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/info-for-parents-students-and-teachers/special-educational-needs/salford-information-advice-and-support-services-siass/