I am very proud to be the Head teacher at Monton Green Primary School and it gives me great pleasure to welcome you to our school website. Monton Green is a large Primary school with capacity for 460 children. We believe that children learn best when we create a partnership, and we welcome parents, members of our community, staff and governors to work together to create a positive and friendly place for learning.
At Monton Green, our mission is to enable success for every child. We are committed to developing our children academically, physically, emotionally and socially; and want children to develop the knowledge and skills to prepare them well for the future and to achieve their full potential. We are committed to promoting the British Values of Democracy; Individual Liberty; Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs; The rule of law and Mutual Respect; and our school Values of Responsibility, Community and Ambition.
If you are a prospective parent looking for a school for your child, I hope this website will provide you with information that will help you decide if we are the right school for you and your child. If you are an existing parent or pupil, I hope you will find news, photographs and children's work, which reflect our lively and successful school. Please feel welcome to contact us if you need any further information.
We care, we learn, we succeed
- We know that children learn best when they are happy, relaxed and comfortable and so we aim to create an environment that is caring, secure, supportive and welcoming.
- We aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum, within the framework of the national Curriculum, which is accessible to and inclusive of all children.
- We aim to create an environment that stimulates, challenges and motivates all children to become independent learners.
- We aim to accept and value each member of our school community.
- We aim to create learning opportunities that cater for all needs.
- We recognise the valuable role that parents play in their children’s education, and so we aim to create a partnership between children, parents and teachers.
Please do contact us with any feedback that will help us to improve our website.