Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator - Mrs S Robinson
Please contact via the main school office
Monton Green Primary School Local Offer 2017
Information about Salford's Local Offer
Special Educational Needs Information Report 2017/2018
Special Educational Needs Information Report 2016/2017
Special Education Needs Information Report 2015/2016
Special Educational Needs Information Report 2014
Special Educational Needs Policy 2017
The SEN complaint procedure is as follows:
- Stage 1: The complaint is dealt with by the class teacher in the first instance. If the matter remains unresolved,
- Stage 2: The complaint is dealt with by the SENCO or by a senior manager. If there is still no resolution,
- Stage 3: The Head teacher would become actively involved.
- If the matter is still not resolved, the complainant must put their complaint in writing to the Chair of Governors.
- Stage 4: The Governing Body deals with the matter through their agreed complaint resolution procedures.
- In the unlikely event that the matter is still not resolved, the parent can then take the complaint to the Local Authority Complaints Officer and ultimately to the Ombudsman/Secretary of State.
Support for parents of SEND pupils who have a complaint is available through Schools Information and Support Service - ttps://www.salford.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/info-for-parents-students-and-teachers/special-educational-needs/salford-information-advice-and-support-services-siass/